e mërkurë, 13 qershor 2007

Journey of 10000 miles....

In the information age this appears to be the accepted standard for sharing thoughts. I'm an email traditionalist from way back and have only just begun to IM much less Blog. Everything begins with a step and this post will be my initial foray into this world.

I have a friend who has attended blogging conventions so I'll have to contact her for some pointers. This week she's in San Fransisco on her honeymoon so I suppose it'll wait :)

The central theme of this blog will be about healing. Healing is a simple topic that covers eons of practice. There are millions of techniques and thoughts on the how but they are superseded by the why and in the why is the real answer.

1 koment:

Barbara Doduk tha...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Thank you for your recent comment on my blog. I hope you find your blogging experience a good one.

Cheers
B