e enjte, 20 gusht 2009

New Location same Love.

Hi Folks,

I wanted to put it out there that The Zone Healing Center has moved to a couple of new locations. On Mondays I will be located at Bushido Mixed Martial Arts in Portsmouth VA. Their address is 3050 High Street. I will be serving from 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 6pm.

Our second location is 3636 Virginia Beach Blvd. in the Hybrid Training Center. We are right behind the Burger King at the corner of Rosemont and the Blvd. I will be serving on Tues and Thurs from 8am-12pm and 3pm till 6pm.

I am extremely excited to be associated with these amazing organizations. There are an abundance of students with great potential being guided by very qualified and experienced instructors.

Feel free to stop by during those hours to find out how we can help you live a Healthy Happy Abundant LIFE.

Yours in LIFE,
Dr. Nick Balovich
Zone Healing Center
757-483-0177

Nuk ka komente: